No matter how smart you are or how many certificates you own or even if you have great communication skills,interviews can turn everything upside down.People either panic at that moment or try to show how cool and smart they are and end up messing up everything.Let’s just say you are prepared for all the technical questions but what about that tricky questions interviewers usually ask to know the true your self?
Most common questions people tend to mess up:
- Why do you want to work with us?
Just tell the interviewer about what you really liked in the organization and how it will give you an opportunity to implement your skills-(do some homework on what kind of employees the organization is looking for and make sure you live up to their mark).
- Avoid saying things like I don’t have any other job offer, I hated my workplace, you guys can pay me more. These line show that your not a responsible person.
- Tell me about yourself?
Tell about any technical skill that you have or your qualities like-I’m punctual,can work in a team effectively and so on.
- Avoid saying personal stuff like-I’m a very shy person,I have a girlfriend,I have 2 kids etc.
- Why should I hire you? Again just highlight all the skills you have and your knowledge related to technical stuff that the organization is currently looking for.
- Do not say that your loyalty and hard work will be profitable for the company and you are going to make it the largest ,leading organization in the world.It might sound that you are full of yourself and that attitude is not acceptable at all.
- Where does your boss think you are right now? Don’t even try to lie that your boss knows everything and is cool with it.Even if you speak the truth it will show that you are breaking companies rules. This is the point of your life where you have to act smart and answer wisely.
- Just keep it simple and say my boss doesn’t interfere and ask questions about what we are doing in our personal time,until and unless we are wasting our working hours on doing something else.By this way you wont even lie to your interviewer and your answer will be acceptable.
- note:Do not panic or be scared, it’s just few tricky questions some companies might ask to test you.Just be confident in yourself and everything will go well.