This is me getting nominated for this award for the second time and yes indeed it feels amazing.Thank you so much animegoodreads for nominating me.For all the people who are reading you should go and check out this blog-https://animegoodreads.wordpress.com/ as soon as possible as I really found myself enjoying my time while reading this blog and was so super fun to read all the published posts so please do check it out,like and support this awesome blogger.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, a blogger is required to :
1) write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate eleven other blogs.
4) Give them eleven questions to answer.
5) Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answers to the questions:
1.As a blogger, what is more important to you other than just writing blog posts?-I love reading blogs a lot, it kinda inspires me to write more so if I’m not writing you’ll find me reading various blogs.
2. If you were to create your own anime, then explain how would the “protagonist” would look and behave like? – The protagonist will definitely be a female character who looks like a hot mess but is a strong and a brave woman.
3.Any best moment or scene from an anime/movie/drama show that you would like to share with us? – I love Kung Fu Panda. Don’t know why I can’t get over it and the most amazing scenes in that are the scenes that have Master Shifu. Jeez….I just love him and his awesome teaching skills will remain the best!!!!
4. Are you a gamer? If yes, then which types of games do you prefer to play the most? – Sorry, gaming is a no no!
5. What is more important to you, sports or academics? – Not really good in sports but neither was a worst candidate but academics actually has been always more important to me then sports.
6. Any thrilling childhood experience that you had with your friends or family, maybe an adventure or a memorable trip? If yes, then please share! – This was around 8 years back when me and my family went to see India gate and we had my cousins and their families too who accompanied us.Except me and my Mom no one knew Hindi, so we were guiding my cousins in the entire trip.My younger brother was the naughtiest one and was the most loved one so,no one actually left him alone ever as it was too dangerous to leave him alone in a new place,oh by the way he was only a 10 year old kid that time.So, it was around 6:00 pm and we finally decided to head back.I was holding my brother’s hand but I was also carrying many things with me so I left his hand for just 5 seconds trust me just 5 seconds and this guy goes whoosh! It took 20 mins for us to find him and in that 20 mins my family members almost went crazy and all were like blaming me, saying I’m the eldest child I should be responsible and stuff but guess what I was 11 YEAR OLD kid too! but as it happens in every Indian family,being “THE ELDEST ONE” it was all my fault.So after 20 mins my lovely brother arrives with our driver(he went to play with the driver because he found me boring!!)jumping around saying that we got lost and he finally found us with the driver.As soon as he arrives everybody went to him started hugging and kissing him and I who was almost going to cry thinking that I lost my only brother forever was standing there like a fool! Till today nobody ever apologized to me and my brother is still paying my food and shopping bills from his pocket money whenever we go out.That was one thrilling experience….
7. Your thoughts on the current “COVID” scenario. (Very Odd Question) – okay………. um………..I was scared in the beginning to be honest but now somehow I think I can keep myself and my family safe because there is not one article left that I haven’t read on corona virus so I kinda know and follow all the safety measures an other’s too please follow all the guidelines by government and stay safe.
8. Some skillful dreams that you want to accomplish (Ex. Riding a horse, Practice shooting with real Rifles and Shotguns, Mountain Climbing etc)? – I actually always wanted to try Skydiving but actually I’m really scared …maybe in future I’ll give it a try.
9. Any countries or places where you want to visit just to relax and chill? – MANY!! but for now I want to go to Maldives and enjoy my time there.
10. Arrange the following points based upon the priority (high to low) that you consider the most while watching an anime. The points are : Story, Characters, Animation, Music and Dialogues– story, animation, dialogue, character, music.
11. In future, will you change the ‘prime niche’ of your blog or continue to write on the same topic? – Definitely going to keep on writing on the same topic!!
My nominees are:
My questions to the nominees are:
- Is blogging your passion or is there any other reason that you started blogging?
- When did you find that you wanted to be a blogger?
- If you were not a blogger then what else you would be?
- If you ever leave blogging what reason it would be?
- What types of blogs do you like?
- Name a blogger who has been always supporting you from the beginning
- What was the happiest moment in your life?
- What are your hobbies except blogging?
- Name that one blog that you wish doesn’t stop publishing posts ever.
- Choose on of your post that is your favourite
- What would you like to tell your supporters?
Thank you so much for reading this post and Happy Blogging everyone!!!!!!