It feels so good and great to get nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award.This is my first time getting nominated for an award and it feels absolutely amazing!!! Getting to know this platform,meeting so many amazing people here and starting blogging was the three most awesome things that happened to me lately and I am so thankful to Kamal for supporting and nominating me.
For all the readers, Kamal himself is an awesome blogger who has published so much of valuable content in his blog that it’s a must to read. You can find so many heart touching,inspiring and awesome stories in his blog that automatically brings a smile on your face.Please do check his blog once and I promise you won’t regret it- https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, a blogger is required to :
1) write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate eleven other blogs.
4) Give them eleven questions to answer.
5) Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answers to the questions asked by Kamal is:
1. What’s the one thing you like about this blogging community? -I love how friendly and supporting everyone here is which is very helpful for new bloggers like me.
2. How would you describe your blog in just one sentence? -A blog that is created to improve one’s Business English so that no one will suffer due to lack of skills.
3. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what? – Yes,my only aim to create this blog was to let people know the difference between English and Business English so that no one should be left behind confused or blank when they start their life as a working person especially in India where a topic like Business English is introduced only to few.
4. What’s your favourite junk meal? -Burgers, pizza, coca cola, french fries and the list goes on as I’m obsessed with junk food.
5. Do you read? If yes, what’s the last book you read? -Yes I do read a lot and the last book I read was Chetan Bhagat’s “Half Girlfriend”.I was reading it for the fourth time I guess but still can’t get over it!!
6. According to you, what can we (as common citizens) do to make this world a better place to live in?
-The best thing, I think that one can do is to share your valuable time by teaching those kids out there who want to study but have no sources for it.It doesn’t have to consume all your free time and as there are so many organizations out there, one can join them and help the young generation of the country.
7. How would you define the word ‘peace’ (in your own words)? – Peace is a feeling that we get when we do something that our heart tells us to do by following the right path.
8. Do you think it is important to have a purpose in life or do you think there cannot be a specific purpose to life at all? -Growing up in a typical Indian family I was always taught that one’s life should never be meaningless which is true and I strongly believe that we need a purpose in life so as to never loose track and always have right direction to move forward.
9. Who inspires you the most? -My mom is my inspiration.I have always imagined myself growing up as a strong and brave woman like her and at the same time gentle and soft who knows how to be there for someone and support them.
10. When in dire situations, what/who keeps you going?
-Definitely my mom.She is always here to comfort me and at the same time teaching me how to face my problems bravely.I have a learned a lot from my mom and I’m still learning which makes me so happy to have her here.
11. What improvisations would you like to make in your blog (if any)? – Right now I’m still working on growing up my blog and stuff and hope so I’ll improvise myself accordingly
My questions to the nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who/what inspired you towards blogging?
- Ever thought of giving up blogging?
- Except blogging what else are your hobbies?
- What is your aim right now?
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- How will you describe yourself in one line?
- Among all your post which one is your favourite?
- If you had a chance to go back in your life and change something what it would be?
- Who is your most favourite person?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
Thank you so much everyone for being patient with me and reading my answers…Happy blogging everyone stay safe and keep supporting me.Hope we all stay connected and our journey goes on happily.